Exciting things are happening in the world of name tags. We anticipate new products and many updated ways to use our products this year. We think that the best part of starting a new year is updating your company with new name tags!
New name tags are sure to be the best purchase you will make this year. And we’re sure your employees, volunteers and other staff will thank you. So, spice up your look with brand new identification!
Are you in need of new name tags?
Whether your name tags are just a couple of years old or are in desperate need of an upgrade, we have just what you are looking for. Our high-quality products are perfect for every identification need. Choose from engraved names and logos to bright, colorful printing (UV and full color).
Finding the Right Type of Logos
With several options available, your logo will never look better! Choose from simple engraving to our full color options. No matter what your logo looks like, it will look amazing on a metal or plastic name tag. Even if your logo has multiple colors (or white), we have a solution for you.
What makes a good name tag logo?
Frequently, a logo designed for use on the internet or printed media doesn’t come off as well when you try to fit it onto your name tag. Assuming you made the decision to have a logo on your name tags, here are a few things to consider.
- Keep the size of the tag in mind. In most cases, the logo will be much smaller, and little details won’t be as visible anymore.
- Remember that you may have to be flexible on the colors associated with your logo.
- When adding names and logos, remember that the smaller your logo, the larger it’s presence can be.
- Try to limit the amount of detail in your logo. Smaller details are not visible from a distance or on a smaller name tag. You only need enough detail to make the logo recognizable.
- Even if your logo is mostly used for the internet or printed media, you should plan and have a single color version created. This is primarily used for our engraved tags.
- Finally, consider a custom shaped tag. Your name tag might cut into a shape that follows your logo. Then you can add names and titles.
Match your name plates to your name tags for extra branding!
Just like our name tags, we have several options for your name plate needs. We even have a reusable option for short term or temporary positions. Choose from engraving or printing for names, titles and logos. Or, add directions and other useful signage to your business.
But no matter what you need, remember you can get it all in one place: Coller Industries. We are your one-stop-shop for everything identification related!